The live iMasters event is May 16, 2018 from 1:00 - 2:00 pm, Central time. Available on demand afterwards through May 16, 2019.
This session will walk through how to translate the detail and rigor of a typical records program into effective dashboards for executives. Attendees will come away with examples of leveraging the Principle of Transparency to maintain support and budget for an evolving records program.
Key Issues this Presentation Will Address:
- What is the right amount of information?
- Recognizing different preferences for how to consume information.
- Creating an efficient and sustainable balance between working and reporting on the work.
Key Takeaways from this Presentation:
- Examples of different types of easy-to-implement dashboards
- Visual representation of a consolidated offsite inventory best practice
TEST YOUR SYSTEM and view the ATTENDEE HELP GUIDE ahead of time to ensure you can view the web seminars without technical difficulty.
Here's HOW TO ACCESS YOUR EDUCATION.