Conference web seminars are organized by skill level, giving you the ability to tailor your after-conference experience to your unique needs. Just starting out? Stick to the Core sessions. Running the show? The Management track is just what the doctor ordered. Taking your program 3-5 years down the road? Strategic is where it's at.
This Core Track contains education for those who are new to the profession; are in entry-level positions; or are practitioners from other disciplines and domains, such as IT, legal,compliance, and risk. You will acquire core principles and expand upon foundational knowledge and skills of RIM and IG.
Conference Education Sessions are recorded at conference and offered as audio synced to PowerPoint web seminars.
· Beyond Alphabet Soup: Understanding Industry Standards
· Business Processes and RIM Practices: A Winning Combination
· Change Management Comes to Life...Let's Play "Change: The Game"
· Changing an Organization's Culture Through RIM Touch Points
· Don’t Be a Deer in the Headlights when Managing E-Records!
· Effective IT Guidance for EDRMS Implementation
· How Case Law Will Impact Self-Collection
· How to Conduct a Social Business Assessment
· How to Establish and Sustain a Records Coordinator Community
· Leveraging The Principles: A Case Study
· Records Disposition: Defensible, Moral, and Technological Considerations
· Records Management & E-Discovery: Navigating a Changing Landscape
· The Emerging Law of Social Media
· The “Ins and Outs” of Matter Mobility
· The State of Information Governance in Health Care