This web seminar is from the 2013 ARMA International Annual Conference.
The session will cover the proper data preservation and collection practices that should be followed by employees, information managers,custodians, and the relevant parties in the legal and IT departments. You’ll also learn to identify the risks posed by deficient data collection, how to use forensic principles and targeted collections, and the relationship between scale and costs.
You have 12 months from the date of registration to complete the web seminar.
Upon completion of this web seminar, participants will be able to:
1. Implement defensible data collection procedures that are guided by sound forensic principles
2. Reduce hard costs by fixing deficiencies in your data collection methods
3. Manage all types of collected data, including cloud-based apps, social networks, and webmail
4. Apply the appropriate approach to data collection determined by your environment
5. Describe the role of information management in preservation and defensible data collections
Skill Level: Strategic
Education Track: Legal & Compliance
Estimated time of completion: 1.0 hour
ICRM Maintenance Credits: 1.0 credit
IGP Recertification Credits: 1.0 Legal credit