Conference web seminars are organized by skill level, giving you the ability to tailor your after-conference experience to your unique needs. Just starting out? Stick to the Core sessions. Running the show? The Management series is just what the doctor ordered. Taking your program 3-5 years down the road? Strategic is where it's at.
This Strategic Series contains education for those who are new to the profession; are in entry-level positions; or are practitioners from other disciplines and domains, such as IT, legal, compliance, and risk. You will acquire core principles and expand upon foundational knowledge and skills of information governance (IG).
Conference Education Sessions are recorded at conference and offered as audio synced to PowerPoint web seminars.
- 7 'Reasonable Steps' To Defend Litigation Holds Under the New 'Safe Harbor'
- A Guide to Making Long-Term Digital Preservation Affordable and Sustainable
- Add and Subtract Technology in Legal and RIM-Friendly Ways
- Beyond the Core: How to Engage ALL the Necessary IG Stakeholders
- Can Electronic Records Really Be Managed?
- Data Governance: Leveraging Your Data Assets and Optimizing Operations
- Establishing RIM and IG Programs Thread Rapid Fires
- Fellows Forum: The Risks of Not Taking Risks
- Global Retention Schedule Challenges and Choices
- How Defensible Deletion Baby Steps Can Be Giant Leaps for Your Program
- How to Attain Sensible, Defensible Disposition
- ILTA: Compliant IG: Regulating Data Privacy Within and Beyond Borders
- ILTA: Data Mining: Leveraging Information to Make Strategic IG Decisions
- ILTA: How Security and IG Can Live Together in Perfect Harmony
- ILTA: Matters from Laterals: A Matter Mobility Workshop
- Implementing Successful IG Strategies: A Case Study
- Information Lifecycle Governance: Designing Success
- Mobile Communications: Addressing the Latest Privacy and Security Concerns
- Preparing for Success in the Internet of Things Era
- Sedona Town Hall: Preparing for RIM and IG Challenges
- Using Change Management to Enhance Adoption of New Information Technology