ARMA 2016 - Management Skill Level Conference Web Seminar Series
Conference web seminars are organized by skill level, giving you the ability to tailor your after-conference experience to your unique needs. Just starting out? Stick to the Core sessions. Running the show? The Management series is just what the doctor ordered. Taking your program 3-5 years down the road? Strategic is where it's at.
This Management Series contains education for seasoned practitioners who have some level of hands-on, prior experience; possess significant knowledge of information management practices and information governance concepts; manage or develop projects and staff; or possess extensive knowledge in other business domains. You will establish or expand upon the application of information management and governance principles to your operations or discipline.
Conference Education Sessions are recorded at conference and offered as audio synced to PowerPoint web seminars.
- 7 'Reasonable Steps' To Defend Litigation Holds Under the New 'Safe Harbor'
- A Guide to Making Long-Term Digital Preservation Affordable and Sustainable
- Add and Subtract Technology in Legal and RIM-Friendly Ways
- Aligning Technology and Framework Thread Rapid Fire Sessions
- Applying Lean Techniques for Continuous Improvement of RIM
- Business Integration and Oversight Thread Rapid Fires
- Crafting the Right Message to Promote RIM
- Data Governance: Leveraging Your Data Assets and Optimizing Operations
- Fellows Forum: The Risks of Not Taking Risks
- Global Retention Schedule Challenges and Choices
- Handling the Seven Deadly Stakeholders
- How Defensible Deletion Baby Steps Can Be Giant Leaps for Your Program
- How IT and RIM Professionals Can Work Better Together
- How to Attain Sensible, Defensible Disposition
- How Would You Handle These Ethical Dilemmas in RIM?
- ILTA: Compliant IG: Regulating Data Privacy Within and Beyond Borders
- ILTA: Data Mining: Leveraging Information to Make Strategic IG Decisions
- ILTA: Matters from Laterals: A Matter Mobility Workshop
- Implementing Successful IG Strategies: A Case Study
- Information Lifecycle Governance: Designing Success
- Information Risk and Compliance Thread Rapid Fires
- Mobile Communications: Addressing the Latest Privacy and Security Concerns
- Preparing for Success in the Internet of Things Era
- Pssst! IM Professionals - Don't Get Left Behind!
- Records Retention for E-Mail: Getting It Right!
- Sedona Town Hall: Preparing for RIM and IG Challenges
- Stay Calm in the Storm By Protecting Vital Records
- Strategic Planning and Framework Thread Rapid Fires
- The Privacy Conundrum: Applying Privacy Rules in a Real-World Environment
- Using Change Management to Enhance Adoption of New Information Technology