ARMA 2015 - Core Skill Level Conference Web Seminar Series
Conference web seminars are organized by skill level, giving you the ability to tailor your after-conference experience to your unique needs. Just starting out? Stick to the Core sessions. Running the show? The Management series is just what the doctor ordered. Taking your program 3-5 years down the road? Strategic is where it's at.
This Core Series contains education for those who are new to the profession; are in entry-level positions; or are practitioners from other disciplines and domains, such as IT, legal, compliance, and risk. You will acquire core principles and expand upon foundational knowledge and skills of information governance (IG).
Conference Education Sessions are recorded at conference and offered as audio synced to PowerPoint web seminars.
- Achieving Digital Coherence with Electronic Health Records
- Business & Audit Track Rapid Fire Sessions
- Creating a University's Bucket Schedule by Consensus
- Current Data Breaches and Their Lessons for RIM
- Get Ready for the Discovery Rules Amendments
- Getting Private with Privacy
- Implementing Effective Records Management Audits
- Information Technology Rapid Fire Sessions
- Legal & Compliance Track Rapid Fire Sessions
- NARA: Three Years In: The Managing Government Records Directive
- Overcoming RIM Challenges in Governmental Agencies
- Preparing for and Surviving Data Breaches: Risk Management
- Privacy Track Rapid Fire Sessions
- Prudent Records Management During Incident Response
- Records & Information Management Track Rapid Fire Sessions
- Succeeding with Rules-Based Electronic Records Management
- The Evolution of SharePoint®: Resistance is Futile
- The Internet of Things: Hype or Hazard?
- Using Standards to Build a Business Case for Digital Preservation
- What's New in Social Media and Why it Matters to RIM