ARMA 2016 - Core Skill Level Conference Web Seminar Series
Conference web seminars are organized by skill level, giving you the ability to tailor your after-conference experience to your unique needs. Just starting out? Stick to the Core sessions. Running the show? The Management series is just what the doctor ordered. Taking your program 3-5 years down the road? Strategic is where it's at.
This Core Series contains education for those who are new to the profession; are in entry-level positions; or are practitioners from other disciplines and domains, such as IT, legal, compliance, and risk. You will acquire core principles and expand upon foundational knowledge and skills of information governance (IG).
Conference Education Sessions are recorded at conference and offered as audio synced to PowerPoint web seminars.
- A Guide to the Hottest Certifications for IG Career Development
- Aligning Technology and Framework Thread Rapid Fires
- Applying Lean Techniques for Continuous Improvement of RIM
- Business Integration and Oversight Tread Rapid Fires
- Crafting the Right Message to Promote RIM
- Handling the Seven Deadly Stakeholders
- How IT and RIM Professionals Can Work Better Together
- How Would You Handle These Ethical Dilemmas in RIM?
- Information Risk and Compliance Thread Rapid Fires
- Pssst! IM Professionals - Don't Get Left Behind!
- Records Retention for E-Mail: Getting It Right!
- Stay Calm in the Storm By Protecting Vital Records
- Strategic Planning and Framework Thread Rapid Fires
- The Privacy Conundrum: Applying Privacy Rules in a Real-World Environment