Conference web seminars are organized by skill level, giving you the ability to tailor your after-conference experience to your unique needs. Just starting out? Stick to the Core sessions. Running the show? The Management track is just what the doctor ordered. Taking your program 3-5 years down the road? Strategic is where it's at.
This Strategic Track contains education for high-level experts with a strategic RIM and IG focus, such as executives,senior business managers, legal counsel, technology architects, and compliance officers. You will be able to provide enterprise direction to management,information management staff, and end users with a focus on business strategy,change management, information governance policies, collaborations, and partnerships.
Conference Education Sessions are recorded at conference and offered as audio synced to PowerPoint web seminars.
· 2013 Town Hall Meeting: The Sedona Conference® and ARMA International
· 21st Century Best Practices for Information Governance
· 5 Steps to a Better Information Governance Future
· A Case Study for Managing Structured Data
· A Judicial and Legislative Update - Hot Topics in Information Governance
· Anatomy of a Trustworthy Digital Repository
· At the Crossroads: Finding RIM's Strategic Position
· Best Practices for Defensible Preservation and Data Collection
· Business Processes and RIM Practices: A Winning Combination
· Can Predictive Coding Provide Better Information Governance?
· Case Study: Managing a Global Business Transformation
· Change Management Comes to Life...Let's Play "Change: The Game"
· Data Privacy Laws – State of Play and Challenges for Legal
· Dodd Frank and Information Governance – Get Your Organization Ready
· Effective IT Guidance for EDRMS Implementation
· E-Records Are like a Vegas Buffet Line: Where toStart?
· How Case Law Will Impact Self-Collection
· How to Conduct a Social Business Assessment
· How to Establish and Sustain a Records Coordinator Community
· IG and Predictive Coding & Analytics? They're Not Just for E-Discovery
· Information Governance – Delivering Verifiable Compliance in Electronic Settings
· Information Governance and Management Solutions
· Information Governance in Legal – the Real Payoff Is Litigation, E-Discovery, and AuditReadiness
· Information Governance in the Cloud: Evolving Transfer and Interoperability Requirements
· Information Governance: Don’t Get Left Behind
· In-House Tools: Your Secret to Successful Information Governance
· Legal Technology Future Horizons
· Leveraging The Principles: A Case Study
· More and More – How Can We Create a Lasting Legacy?
· Practical Information Governance – A Heretic's Perspective
· Predictive Coding and Data Analytics: New Frontiers in E-Discovery and Data Disposition
· Presidential Directive and Records Management Reform: Utilizing The Principles
· Privacy Concerns in the Management of Today's Information
· Records Disposition: Defensible, Moral, and Technological Considerations
· Records Management & E-Discovery: Navigating a Changing Landscape
· Reduce Risk through Privacy Compliance: The RIM Leadership Role
· Technology and Gen Y: Adapting Your Organization
· The “Funning” Up of Security Awareness – Get Them to Pay Attention
· The Emerging Law of Social Media
· The Principle of Integrity – Audits, Metadata, and Chain of Custody...Oh My!