This web seminar is from the 2013 ARMA International Annual Conference.
Information governance (IG) makes sense because it benefits more than just e-discovery. Effective IG also helps manage storage costs, ensures compliance with regulatory rules, and enables more efficient access to information by employees. The ramifications of an IG launch failure can be disastrous; the key is to identify discrete projects that both fit into an organization’s capabilities and can drive real value. In this session, explore the current trends in IG, types of software and service solutions that organizations leverage, and how to benchmark your own IG efforts.
You have 12 months from the date of registration to complete the web seminar.
Upon completion of this web seminar, participants will be able to:
1. Explore the salient IG trends that organizations must consider
2. Identify the core components and processes involved in effective IG programs
3. Examine the technology and services organizations leverage to address
4. Determine which IG projects make sense for various priorities and how to get these projects
5. Analyze the business case for executing IG projects
Skill Level: Strategic
Education Track: Business Value
Estimated time of completion: 1.0 hour
ICRM Maintenance Credits: 1.0 credit
IGP Recertification Credits: 1.0 General