This web seminar is from the 2013 ARMA International Annual Conference.
IT has decided to implement a document management system and is willing to work with RIM. How should the RIM practitioner guide IT to an outcome that delivers sustainable RIM compliance? In this session, you will learn about effective RIM and IT interaction and teaming; the new role of the RIM practitioner; stakeholder roles and responsibilities; how to alter business policies and procedures; and how to equip the RIM practitioner for success.
You have 12 months from the date of registration to complete the web seminar.
Upon completion of this web seminar, participants will be able to:
1. Communicate RIM requirements to IT
2. Form a highly effective project team
3. Develop a high-level project roadmap
4. Identify and avoid repeating common project management mistakes
5. Articulate the role of the RIM Practitioner in an EDRMS setting
6. Engage and motivate key project stakeholders
Skill Level Series: Management, Strategic
Education Track: Technology Solutions
Estimated time of completion: 1.0 hour
ICRM Maintenance Credits: 1.0 credit
IGP Recertification Credits: 1.0 IT credit