Conference web seminars are organized by skill level, giving you the ability to tailor your after-conference experience to your unique needs. Just starting out? Stick to the Core sessions. Running the show? The Management track is just what the doctor ordered. Taking your program 3-5 years down the road? Strategic is where it's at.
This Management Track contains education for seasoned practitioners who have some level of hands-on, prior experience;possess significant knowledge of information management practices and information governance concepts; manage or develop information management projects and staff; or possess extensive knowledge in other business domains and would like to better understand how to apply information management principles into their operations or discipline. You will establish or expand upon specialty skills, including requirements analysis, auditing, technology integration, and more.
Conference Education Sessions are recorded at conference and offered as audio synced to PowerPoint web seminars.
· 21st Century Best Practices for Information Governance
· A Case Study for Managing Structured Data
· Beyond Alphabet Soup: Understanding Industry Standards
· Business Processes and RIM Practices: A Winning Combination
· Changing an Organization's Culture Through RIM Touch Points
· Change Management Comes to Life...Let's Play "Change: The Game"
· Dodd Frank and Information Governance – Get Your Organization Ready
· Effective IT Guidance for EDRMS Implementation
· How Case Law Will Impact Self-Collection
· How to Conduct a Social Business Assessment
· How to Establish and Sustain a Records Coordinator Community
· IG and Predictive Coding & Analytics? They're Not Just for E-Discovery
· Information Governance in the Cloud: Evolving Transfer and Interoperability Requirements
· Legal Technology Future Horizons
· Leveraging The Principles: A Case Study
· Records Disposition: Defensible, Moral, and Technological Considerations
· Records Management & E-Discovery: Navigating a Changing Landscape
· The Emerging Law of Social Media
· The “Ins and Outs” of Matter Mobility
· The State of Information Governance in Health Care