This web seminar is from the 2013 ARMA International Annual Conference.
Do you feel like you’re frozen in place and cannot begin to improve your e-records management? This session teaches you how to take that first important step – the e-records inventory. You will learn a practical step-by-step process for initiating the inventory, a process that works for organizations of all sizes and types.
You have 12 months from the date of registration to complete the web seminar.
Upon completion of this web seminar, participants will be able to:
1. Apply techniques and tools to perform your own e-inventory project
2. Develop a clear path moving forward managing e-records
3. Breakdown the complexities of e-records into manageable action items
4. Identify what is needed and who to involve when planning an e-records inventory
5. Leverage data to improve RIM visibility in your organization
Skill Level Series: Core
Education Track: Technology Solutions
Estimated time of completion: 1.0 hour
ICRM Maintenance Credits: 1.0 credit