We are certainly in challenging times as leaders today. These times are calling for a new type of leader. We need to be leaders who are willing and able to recreate mindsets – our own and the mindsets of others – in order to change circumstances and lead in a new and revolutionary way. In this web seminar, you will be introduced to the principles of a new wave of leadership – Reality Based Leadership™.
This web seminar coordinates with the following article in the March/April Information Management magazine: "Close the Door on What You Think You Know About Leadership."
You have 12 months from the date of registration to complete the web seminar.
Upon completion of this web seminar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the principles of reality based leadership
- Conserve energy and direct leadership resources to people and issues with the highest possible ROI
- Guide the way in which employees can truly add value in the workplace
- Define the true drivers of engagement in the workplace
- Identify the reasons that current leadership models are failing
- Implement the principles of reality based leadership ensuring personal accountability, decreasing conflict, and increasing productivity and engagement throughout your organization
Level: 4 Domain: Leadership
Estimated time of completion: 1.0 hour
ICRM Maintenance Credits: 1.0 credit