Conference web seminars are organized by skill level, giving you the ability to tailor your after-conference experience to your unique needs. Just starting out? Stick to the Core sessions. Running the show? The Management series is just what the doctor ordered. Taking your program 3-5 years down the road? Strategic is where it's at.
This Core Series contains education for those who are new to the profession; are in entry-level positions; or are practitioners from other disciplines and domains, such as IT, legal, compliance, and risk. You will acquire core principles and expand upon foundational knowledge and skills of information governance (IG).
Conference Education Sessions are recorded at conference and offered as audio synced to PowerPoint web seminars.
- A Practical Guide to Taxonomy
- Applying Records Management to Microsoft Office 365®
- Business & Audit Track Rapid Fire Sessions
- Communicate to Win: Key Skills for Records Managers
- Halt the Hoarding of E-Mail and Other Documents
- Information Technology Track Rapid Fire Sessions
- Legal & Compliance Track Rapid Fire Sessions
- PCI Compliance and Information Governance: The Core Components
- Privacy Track Rapid Fire Sessions
- Records & Information Management Track Rapid Fire Sessions
- Reduce Risk Through Privacy Compliance: The RIM Leadership Role
- Releasing the Legal Hold: How to Return to Normal
- Take the Terminology Challenge and Win!
- The ROI of Change Management for Information Governance
- Which Certifications Are Right For You?
- Will You Be the Next Big Third-Party Breach Victim?