Conference web seminars are organized by skill level, giving you the ability to tailor your after-conference experience to your unique needs. Just starting out? Stick to the Core sessions. Running the show? The Management series is just what the doctor ordered. Taking your program 3-5 years down the road? Strategic is where it's at.
This Core Series contains education for those who are new to the profession; are in entry-level positions; or are practitioners from other disciplines and domains, such as IT, legal, compliance, and risk. You will acquire core principles and expand upon foundational knowledge and skills of information governance (IG).
Conference Education Sessions are recorded at conference and offered as audio synced to PowerPoint web seminars.
- Accountability and Compliance Rapid Fire Sessions 2017
- ARMA: Using Association Authority to Strengthen Your Position
- A Workshop on Determining ROI and Building a Business Case
- Blockchain Technology: An Introduction for Information Professionals
- Conducting Large Scale Records Inventory: Applying Lessons Learned
- Ensuring Social Media Litigation and Discovery Readiness
- Getting Unstuck: Keeping Your Plans Moving Forward
- HIPAA: Rules You Aren't Always Told, but Are Expected to Follow
- Integrity and Transparency Rapid Fire Session 2017
- ISACA: Using Internal Controls to Prevent Ransomware Attacks
- Leading with a Focus on the Most Important Priorities
- Managing Risk as an Information Governance Professional
- Retention and Disposition Rapid Fire Sessions 2017
- Social Media: Uses and Issues in a Business Environment
- Using Visual Analytics to Manage Unstructured Content