Based on the Readex Research survey responses of 2,175 ARMA International members in North American, the 2010 Records and Information Management Salary and Compensation Report (PDF) includes numerous tables, graphs, charts, and narrative on a variety of topics, including:
- An Executive Summary
- An Explanation of the Research Methodology and Data Analysis
- A Complete List of 13 Job Descriptions
- The State of the RIM Profession, the Practitioner's Perspective:
- Demographics - About the Respondents
- Organizational Landscape - About the Employers and the Work Environment
- Compensation - Salary, Bonus, Benefits, and Job Satisfaction
- Education, Training, and Certification
In addition, ARMA International collaborated with Readex Research to create an online, web-based salary calculator as an added value to those who purchase the 2010 Records and Information Management Salary and Compensation Report. This tool allows usersto determine base salary statistics for U.S. records and information management positions using specific combinations of these four variables (or datasets):
To preserve and safeguard respondent anonymity, the calculator will produce reportable results only where the number of cases meets or exceeds ten. The calculator operates with U.S.-based data only and reports base salary in U.S. dollars only because the small number of responses from Canadian participants disallowed the inclusion of Canadian data.
Access to the online salary calculator is available only to those who have purchased ARMA International’s 2010 Records and Information Management Salary and Compensation Report.
View table of contents.