Developed through a collaboration of leading information governance (IG) experts representing IG stakeholder groups, IGBOK provides the clear, concise, and practical guidance organizations need to govern their information assets effectively.
Filled with strategic advice, policy guidance, “how to” processes, and valuable templates, IGBOK can be used by IG stakeholders from information management, information technology, legal, risk/compliance, privacy, security, and business units to:
- Develop a plan to gather support for implementing an IG program
- Provide the framework for developing and maintaining an IG program
- Facilitate collaboration among IG stakeholders
- Educate staff about their information-handling responsibilities
- Further knowledge and skills in support of their professional development goals
- IGBOK: The Foundation is being offered as a FREE download for ARMA's professional members.
Those who purchase this edition of IGBOK will receive the second edition free of charge.
Catalog No: V5042