The ICRM's Exam Development Committee has recommended these resources for Certified Records Manager (CRM) exam preparation. The first three books cover information questioned in every part of the exam. Number 4 provides the additional content
needed for Part 1 of the exam, and number 5 provides the additional content needed for Part 5 of the exam.
1. Records and Information Management – Patricia Franks (B4906)
2. Records Management for Dummies – Blake Richardson (B4893)
3. Records and Information Management: Fundamentals of Professional Practice, 3rd Ed. – William Saffady (A5026)
4. Essentials of Contemporary Management, 7th Ed. – Gareth R. Jones and Jennifer M. George (B4932)
5. Fundamentals of Information Systems, 9th Ed. – Ralph Stair and George Reynolds (B4933)
Reading these materials does not guarantee successful completion of the CRM exam.
Kits are discounted 20% off individual list prices for ARMA professional members and 10% for others.
Product Code A4935