The ICRM's Exam Development Committee has recommended five books for Certified Records Manager (CRM) exam preparation. Only the first book is now available from the ARMA International bookstore; "add item" to cart to purchase:
- Records and Information Management: Fundamentals of Professional Practice, 3rd Ed. (PDF) – William Saffady (V5026) This is now available as a PDF download only.
The following books are no longer available from ARMA, so we have provided hyperlinks at the end of each title that will take you to its listing on Amazon:
- Records Management for Dummies - Blake Richardson, CRM (Purchase from Amazon.)
- Records and Information Management – Patricia Franks (Purchase from Amazon.)
- Essentials of Contemporary Management, 7th Ed. – Gareth R. Jones and Jennifer M. George (Purchase from Amazon.)
- Fundamentals of Information Systems, 9th Ed. – Ralph Stair and George Reynolds (Purchase from Amazon.)
Reading these materials does not guarantee successful completion of the CRM exam.
Product Code A4935