Let's do this!
The world of information management needs its super heroes! The profession is evolving, as are the roles and responsibilities of those who manage information and data assets for organizations. Staying ahead of business trends, technologies, threats, and opportunities and continuing their career education are the reasons more than 1,000 professionals attend ARMA Live! each year.
Whether you're looking to improve the skills of those who manage your company's information assets, or if you're looking to grow your career, you don't want to miss ARMA Live! this year!
Here are some of the benefits that accompany an ARMA International membership:
- Enhanced knowledge and skills. You'll have anytime access to hundreds of hours of free web seminars facilitated by records and information management (RIM) and information governance (IG) thought-leaders around the globe; and access to dozens of discounted online courses and certificate programs, all of them on-demand as well.
- Mentoring and networking opportunities. Our Mentorship Program is an ongoing initiative that helps the less-seasoned professionals learn informally and "just-in-time" from those who've been through the RIM/IG trenches. It makes simple sense to have your less-experienced people avoid the workplace mistakes that others have made. By the way, the mentors love the program too. They find it engaging, fulfilling, and a lot of fun.
- Discounted rates for the profession's premiere annual conference. Our annual conference and expo is the profession's single "must-attend" event. The networking opportunities alone are worth the discounted price. But there's also the terrific education and speakers, the fun social events, and the expo hall that's brimming with the latest technologies and solutions.
- Free digital bi-monthly magazine. ARMA's Information Management magazine is where the profession's thought-leaders assemble six times a year. Each issue provides a wealth of best practices and cutting-edge ideas that will keep your team informed and up-to-date.
- Access to chapters and regions. Professional members are eligible to join their local and regional chapters, where they'll enjoy even more networking opportunities and have access to professional development opportunities.
And much, much more! Indeed, it makes great sense to be at ARMA Live! this year and to join ARMA as a member.