ARMA Live! Designation Academy
Join us for Designation Academy and boost your career!
ARMA's Designation Academy, or pre-conference seminars, are half-day, one-day, or two-day programs that take place prior to the ARMA Live! conference.These sessions provide a unique opportunity for in-depth study of the latest hot topics in specialized fields related to information management and information governance. (Additional registration and fees required to participate.)
If you want to enhance and grow your professional career, our Designation Academy provides you the springboard that will ultimately lead you to desired certifications and higher-level RIM and IG positions and salaries.
Designation Academy seminars consist of:
- Prep for certifications within the information profession
- ARMA International certificate programs
- IGP ad ICRM continuing education credits
Learn more below!
Register today and advance your career! Click here to register now.
- Becoming a Certified Information Governance Professional (IGP) (Half-Day): This prep seminar offers a preview into what you'll encounter on the road to attaining the IGP certification.
- Retention Program Development Certificate (Half-Day): In this certificate program you will acquire the research and appraisal skills necessary for developing a records retention schedule or revising an existing one.
- Leveraging Technology to Optimize Your End User Training (Half-Day): This interactive, hands-on seminar will move beyond traditional training and examine how non-traditional technological training tools can maximize both the end user value and program value of your training to ensure long-term information management success!
- ICRM Exams Prep: Introduction and Parts 1-6 (2-Day bundle): Registration is available for one or all ICRM seminars; however, we strongly recommend you take advantage of both CRM seminars in preparation for CRM certification.
- ICRM Exam Preparation: Certified Records Manager (CRM) – An Overview and Parts 1-5 (1-Day): The first day of the workshop will cover the introduction to the CRM Exam, including a qualification overview, and a detailed overview of the material covered in Parts 1-5, with 20 sample questions for each part.
- ICRM Exam Preparation: Certified Records Manager (CRM) – Part 6: The Business Cases (1-Day): The second day of the workshop will include an overview of Part 6, the business case portion of the CRM exam. Participants will receive strategic tips for passing Part 6 and will take and self-grade, from the grader’s guides, two sample business cases.
- ICRM Exam Preparation: Certified Records Analyst (CRA) – An Overview and Parts 2-4 (Half-Day): This half day workshop will cover the introduction to the CRA Exam, including a qualification overview, and a detailed overview of the material covered in Parts 2-4, with 20 sample questions for each part.
- Bring IG to YOUR Office 365 Deployment: (1-Day) Attend this session to explore the features of the O365 product suite; get prepared for its impact on both the digital workforce and information governance.
- Harnessing the Power of Data Analytics for Information Governance (Half-Day) Upon completing this seminar, you will be able to: 1. Identify areas in your company where data analytics can help you better manage information; 2. Demonstrate how using data analytics can help achieve information governance goals; and 3. Develop an action plan for putting data analytics to use.