Because you’re the future leaders of our profession, ARMA is offering a discount on our professional membership. Full-time students can join today for as little as $25.
What does the discounted membership provide?
You get all the benefits of a full professional membership. That means you can choose to take part in ARMA’s mentorship program and start connecting and building relationships with industry experts right away. Plus, you can join a local chapter; many offer a free chapter membership, while some have a small membership dues requirement.
Who is eligible for the student discount?
Eligible for the discount are full-time students who are part of degree-conferring programs at a college or university at the undergraduate or graduate level.
No proof of active enrollment is required when you process the discounted membership, but ARMA will conduct random audits to ensure proof. If proof is not provided, individuals will be asked to pay the difference between the standard professional rate and the discounted rate.
Should I join a chapter?
ARMA’s 100+ chapters power our association by providing personal connections and learning opportunities. Joining a chapter will help you build a network of professional connections and provide access to local educational opportunities, all of which will better prepare you for your next step – finding a position in information management or governance.
Check here to see if your local chapter offers a free student membership. Read below for directions on how to join a free chapter; the process is different from our typical one.
How to join ARMA International with the student discount
Before you join ARMA International as a professional member, decide if you will also join a chapter.
- If you will NOT be joining a chapter, then use our online process.
- Enter the promo code STUDENT and click “apply code” before you check out. The total cost of the Professional membership will be $25.
- If you plan to join a chapter, determine if that chapter offers a free membership or if it has additional dues. Regardless, you will use our online process to purchase your professional membership.
Chapter with dues
- Choose Professional.
- Choose the chapter you wish to join
- Before checking out, enter the promo code STUDENT and click “apply code.” The total cost of the Professional membership will be $25 and the final, grand total will be higher than $25, depending on the chapter dues.
Chapter without dues
- Choose Professional.
- Do NOT choose a chapter
- Before checking out, enter the promo code STUDENT and click “apply code.” The total cost of the Professional membership will be $25
- To join the free chapter, you must complete this form. ARMA staff will then manually process your application. (Chapters with free student memberships cannot be processed online.)