Acknowledging that the Harvard Business Review estimates poor data management costs U.S. businesses more than $3 trillion per year, ARMA ensures member companies save time and money — by supporting their employees.
ARMA turns information management and governance challenges into solutions, helping your team successfully navigate the full information lifecycle and anticipate technological advances.
Once employees are trained, ARMA ensures employee loyalty by providing the opportunities for professional development that more than ¾ of employees say they want in their next job.
Corporate (Group) Membership includes:
- Information management and governance education and networking for your team, aimed at saving you time and money.
- Five Professional memberships
- Two passes to the organization’s annual conference: ARMA Live! 2018 (Anaheim, CA)
- Two Essentials of RIM certificates
- Industry news - stay current in the evolving field.
- Information Governance Body of Knowledge (IGBOK): Coming in 2018! We’re creating the first and only Information Governance Body of Knowledge for our profession. This guide will define records management and governance good practices throughout the information life cycle.
Plus, members can sign up for the organization’s annual conference and pursue degree, certification & certificate programs. Chapter memberships are highly encouraged and can be added on to each package as needed.
ARMA will also build custom corporate packages to meet your company’s unique needs.
JOIN NOW !
Membership for Industry Organizations: Benefits
Organizations that provide products and services to information professionals gain exclusive access to their customer base when they join the ARMA community, positioning companies for a bottom line boost.
Industry Membership includes:
- Heightened visibility within the information management and governance community.
- Standard listing in the online Records and Information Management Buyers Guide. A listing consists of your company four-color logo, contact information, and a 50-word description. Available for ARMA members and interested parties. Retail value: $999.
- Usage rights to ARMA International Industry Member logo to use on Industry Member website.
- ARMA-provided signage acknowledging membership inside Industry Member exposition booth at the ARMA International Expo (under separate contract).
- Industry press releases uploaded on the ARMA International website.
- Industry Member logo next to your listing in the ARMA International Buyers Guide.
- Industry Member logo printed next to your listing in the ARMA International Conference Guide.
- Acknowledgement in the Industry News section of InfoPro online.
- Acknowledged in a Thank-You page in the Buyers Guide (publication date that follows acceptance of membership application).
- One full-page ad in Information Management e-magazine (January, March, May, July, or November issue). Retail value $1500.
- Education, networking and industry news for your team.
- Five professional memberships for use by Industry Member's employees. Retail value $975.
JOIN NOW !