What you will experience at ARMA InfoCon
- Industry-leading speakers and facilitators sharing their expertise
- One-of-a-kind networking opportunities with your peers from across the country and around the world
- Cutting-edge educational sessions vetted by your peers and delivered by experts
In addition, non-members will get a free one-year membership to ARMA International with their full registrations. That alone is an investment that will pay off many times over! Here are some of the benefits that accompany an ARMA International membership:
- Enhanced knowledge and skills. You'll have anytime access to hundreds of hours of free web seminars facilitated by RIM and IG thought-leaders around the globe; and access to dozens of discounted online courses and certificate programs, all of them on-demand as well.
- Mentoring and networking opportunities. Our Mentorship Program is an ongoing initiative that helps the less-seasoned professionals learn informally and "just-in-time" from those who've been through the RIM/IG trenches. It makes simple sense to have your less-experienced people avoid the workplace mistakes that others have made. By the way, the mentors love the program too. They find it engaging, fulfilling, and a lot of fun.
- Discounted rates for the profession's premiere annual conference. Our annual conference and expo is the profession's single "must-attend" event. The networking opportunities alone are worth the discounted price. But there's also the terrific education and speakers, the fun social events, and the expo hall that's brimming with the latest technologies and solutions.
- Access to chapters and regions. Professional members are eligible to join their local and regional chapters, where they'll enjoy even more networking opportunities and have access to professional development opportunities.
And much, much more! Indeed, it makes great sense to be at ARMA InfoCon this year and to join ARMA as a member.
And, if you need to convince your managers why you - and your team - should attend, click here for a justification letter you can share with your employer.
Let's do this!
The world of information management needs its super heroes! The profession is evolving, as are the roles and responsibilities of those who manage information and data assets for organizations. Staying ahead of business trends, technologies, threats, and opportunities and continuing their career education are the reasons more than 1,000 professionals attend ARMA InfoCon each year.