October 21-23, 2019 at the
Gaylord Opryland Resort
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Monday, Oct. 21, 12:50 p.m. – 4:50 p.m.
- Pub Crawl 5:45 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 22, 7:00 a.m. – 4:50 p.m.
Exhibitor booth/Sponsorship questions? Please contact Jennifer Millet at 913-217-6022 or Jennifer.Millet@armaintl.org.
Get the full conference experience by staying at the Gaylord Opryland Resort. With convenient access to all conference activities, it’s an easy and convenient choice. Reservations at the Gaylord Opryland should be made through the link above or using the one provided after your conference registration is complete. After you register, direct any modifications to the hotel customer service at 877.491.7397 or the hotel's direct line 615.889.1000.
ARMA InfoCon 2019 Contracted Rate: Single/Double Occupancy - $243 per night (which includes a $12 resort fee). The rate shown may be subject to the appropriate state, local, and occupancy taxes.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but there are no government rate rooms available at the hotel.
Gaylord Opryland - 2800 Opryland Dr, Nashville, TN 37214
Due to high demand, we have very limited availability at the Gaylord Opryland Resort. You may try our reservation link or contact the hotel directly at 615.889.1000, option 3 to check the latest availability. If you experience any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an alternative, you may try the The Inn at Opryland, with daily shuttle service between the hotel and the Gaylord Opryland Resort.
CORE-conference registrants receive:
PLUS-conference registrants receive all of the CORE-conference benefits, PLUS:
- Access to three days of conference education sessions
- Access to the Sunday night registration reception
- Access to the seven General Session keynotes (Yes, you read that right!)
- Exhibit Hall entry
- Lunch provided Monday, Tuesday* and Wednesday
- Access to the Hall of Regions Reception on Monday
- Access to the Industry Roundtable Discussions on Tuesday
- Access to the Industry Breakfasts
- Pre-approval for CRA, CRM, and IGP credits
- FREE 60-day viewing period for session recordings post-conference
- Cost: Current Pricing is $1399 for Members, $1699 for Non-Members
EXPO-only registrants receive:
- A reserved seat in the Leadership Summit pre-con event
- Access to our exclusive “Plus” workshop sessions. These are longer sessions that take deep dives into such topics as certification prep, project management, change management, communications skills, IM fundamentals, retention program development, data analytics, artificial intelligence, and auto-classification.
- A bonus voucher that allows free access to a new virtual IGP prep course, which will prepare you or a member of your team for the IGP certification
- Reserved seating at general sessions
- Extra drink tickets to be used at the receptions and parties
- Cost: Current Pricing is $1899 for Members, $2199 for Non-Members
- Exhibit Hall entry
- Access to the five General Session keynotes
- Cost: Free
*Core and Plus registrants will be provided a gift card for Tuesday's lunch.
Participants can pay via credit card or ACH/e-check during registration that will be securely processed. If a participant cannot pay for registration by credit card, checks and wire transfers are accepted.
Need to pay by check or purchase order? Email email@example.com with the name, email address and type of registration you are wanting.
PO Box 219081
Kansas City, MO 64121-9081
All checks received must be paid in U.S. currency and drawn on a U.S. bank.
The ARMA conference site will have Information Governance Professional (IGP) maintenance credits information this summer.
ARMA International will request ICRM maintenance credits for the conference and Designation Academy once the session schedule is set. Please check back this summer for specific approved credit hours.
Written cancellations received by August 26, 2019 will be subject to a penalty of 20% of all registration fees. Written cancellations received after August 26, 2019 and before September 27, 2019 will be subject to a penalty of 50% of all registration fees. There will be no refund to registrants who do not cancel before September 27, 2019 and are considered “no shows” at conference. Substitutions are encouraged. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The dress code for conference is business casual. Consider dressing in layers because the meeting rooms can be chilly.
Name badges will be available for pickup upon checking in at the registration desk.
Please complete this question during the registration process by utilizing the comment field or contact ARMA staff at email@example.com to discuss accommodation needs.
Detroit, MI in October 2020
Your name, phone number and email address may be included in pre and post conference attendee lists that can be used by exhibitors/business partners affiliated with the ARMA InfoCon 2019 conference for promotional purposes. If you wish to have your information removed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see your question answered here, please contact our team at email@example.com