White Papers and Free Downloads from ARMA International
This valuable (and free!) information is on our recommended reading list.
An Introduction to E-signature: Beginner's Bundle
Entry into the world of eSignatures doesn’t have to be complex. With the right resources, you can gain a firm grasp of the foundational concepts and features in minutes.
Download the Beginner’s Bundle to gain access to our most valuable content. Read and viewed by thousands around the globe, the Beginner’s Bundle will provide everything you need to start signing today.
- Our most popular blog post with 28,000+ visitors
- Our top e-book with 15,000+ downloads
- Essential webinar introducing eSignature
- How to Sign a Document video tutorial
- Free trial
How to Calculate E-Signature ROI
Organizations of all sizes are adopting electronic signatures as part of their digital business processes. But without a detailed ROI case, e-signature project teams can end up underestimating the value or may have difficulty defending the priority of the project. In this paper, we look at more than 30 ROI metrics from actual e-signature implementations, so you can build a strong business case and benchmark your anticipated ROI against the benefits that others have achieved.
- The business case: Bank of Montreal used the unit cost of paper to build an enterprise-wide case for e-signatures.
- AAvoid abandonment: A retail finance company has increased customer conversions by 19% while a top online mortgage provider is generating 15% high closings than with pen and paper.
- Generate revenue: One online lender has doubled revenue, while other businesses have found that e-signatures provide more opportunities for cross-selling.
- Reduce errors and risk: OneSpan Sign has helped carriers save millions in litigation costs and helped them avoid costly penalties and settlements.
Includes ROI calculator
ARMA / Cohasset 2016-2017 Survey White Paper: Transforming Information Management (FREE)
Cohasset Associates and ARMA International are pleased to announce their ninth biennial survey white paper. Since the survey’s launch in 1999, these editions chronicle the practice of records and information management (RIM), and more recently, information governance (IG).
This year’s survey results provide up-to-date, authoritative benchmarking metrics on information lifecycle management means and methods, emphasizing electronically stored information (ESI). Drawing on these metrics, this white paper provides:
- Measures of the current state of RIM and its ongoing transformation to IG.
- Details on the successes and the obstacles resulting from and impacting effective information lifecycle management.
- Actions that will enable information governance (IG) and RIM professionals to respond to today’s information-related, interdisciplinary demands.
Download now! Click HERE.