The Information Governance Body of Knowledge (IGBOK) Is
Developed through a collaboration of leading information governance (IG) experts representing IG stakeholder groups, IGBOK provides the clear, concise, and practical guidance organizations need to govern their information assets effectively.
Filled with strategic advice, policy guidance, “how to” processes, and valuable templates, IGBOK can be used by IG stakeholders from information management, information technology, legal, risk/compliance, privacy, security, and business units to:
- Develop a plan to gather support for implementing an IG program
- Provide the framework for developing and maintaining an IG program
- Facilitate collaboration among IG stakeholders
- Educate staff about their information-handling responsibilities
- Further knowledge and skills in support of their professional development goals
- IGBOK: The Foundationis being offered as a FREE download for ARMA's professional members.
To purchase your copy, click the button below
GET IT NOW!