Essentials of the Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principles® Certificate Training Course Bundle
Leverage the standard, leverage The Principles®. Do you have the skills needed to govern records and information within your organization through standard principles and best practices? ARMA International’s Essentials of the Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principles® Certificate is designed for records and information management (RIM) professionals whether you're a beginner or a seasoned veteran. Beginners receive a comprehensive education in RIM because the Principles are a uniform collection of best practices and policy. Seasoned RIM professionals can learn real-world ways to apply the Principles and the Information Governance (IG) Maturity Model to assess and strengthen their information governance. There's no travel involved - as this course is offered online and on-demand for a convenient and flexible training on YOUR schedule.
Since 1955, ARMA International has been the go-to resource for professionals who manage information. Earning a certificate from ARMA International demonstrates your knowledge and skills in governing information for your organization.
Essentials of the Principles Certificate holders have completed the following three courses (which are included in this training bundle purchase):
Register now and you're on your way to a certificate from the most respected name in information management education - ARMA International. The non-member rate includes a one-year professional membership. If you prefer to opt-out of this offer, please notify our member services department.
Develop Your Skill Set
As an Essentials of the Principles certificate holder, you will bring even more value to your organization by being able to perform the following tasks.
- List and describe the eight principles
- Describe the role and value of the Information Governance (IG) Maturity Model
- Recognize the benefits of standard processes and standard documentation of those processes
- Describe steps for identifying the gaps between the organization’s current practices and the desirable level of maturity for each principle
- Assess the risks to the organization, based on the biggest gaps
- Explain how conforming with the Principles results in a legally defensible information management program
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page!
Have final exam questions? Look for answers here!