ARMA InfoCon 2020
October 26-28 | Detroit, Michigan
The 2020 ARMA InfoCon team is looking for information professionals to bring superior education to this year’s conference. Those who are selected will get a pre-paid CORE registration.
The call for proposals is open through Friday, April 3. We are looking for partners to submit proposals for sessions that will:
- Share best practices and innovations and build upon core skills
- Ignite imaginations and showcase trends in information management and governance
- Demonstrate clear key concepts, solutions, and takeaways for attendees
- Supply real-world examples and practical takeaways
- Be learner focused, creative, and engaging
In addition to getting the free CORE registration, presenters will be featured in the mobile app, promoted through social media, and viewed by the ARMA community as authorities on their topics.
When submitting, please indicate your preferred session type and session topic focus area.
- Rapid Fire – 15 minutes
- CORE Content Breakout Session – 50 minutes
- Workshop – 2-3 hours
Session focus areas:
- Creating Structure and Improving Process
- Information Forward (Advanced Technology)
- Advanced Information Concepts
- Information Fundamentals
- Reducing Organizational Information Risk
- Professional Advancement
- Legal and E-Discovery
- Microsoft Technologies
For more information on session focus areas and how to submit your proposal, review the proposal submission form.
ARMA strives for a diverse and well-balanced conference. Each submission is given a thorough review, and all submitters will be notified of their status on or before April 24, 2020.