ARMA InfoCon 2020 - Update from ARMA Board President & ARMA CEO
Tuesday, May 5, 2020
May 5, 2020
As an organization focused on education — and community — we continue to offer our sincere support to our members, industry friends & partners, and colleagues as we navigate the COVID-19 public health crisis.
ARMA chapters and regions either postponed or are redesigning events. As for ARMA InfoCon 2020, like most associations with fall conferences, ARMA is moving forward with continued, and alternative scenario, planning—including virtual options. We will conduct a member and sponsor/partners survey around the conference, this month.
We will also continue to communicate through our member newsletter InfoPro and ARMA Dispatch as well as through our Chapters. The Board will assess staff recommendations and options, and make decisions, in June.
How is ARMA supporting you during this time?
- We promoted both complimentary and discounted educational resources throughout April’s RIM Month—select discounts will continue through May.
- We have approved a “risk”-free InfoCon registration refund policy so that you can plan NOW to attend—details are on the conference page.
- We have an ARMA COVID-19 resources section on the home page, that might be the most helpful to you and your organizations at this time.
- We continue to offer expert learning via webinars with industry partners.
- For those affected by job transitions, we are providing a dues waiver/renewal extension.
- A reminder that we have an active Job Board on our website that currently has over 100 opportunities.
We promise to continue to keep you informed and to continue to support you as we all adjust and pivot— and look forward to the other side.
Please reach out to either of us, or any Board member with questions.
Bill Bradford, President
Mona Buckley, CEO