ARMA Inducts Seven Information Professionals into its Company of Fellows
Monday, October 21, 2019
ARMA International, the global authority on information management and governance, has inducted seven new professionals into its Company of Fellows.
To qualify for inclusion as a Fellow of ARMA International (FAI), individuals must be ARMA members in good standing for at least 10 years and must have distinguished themselves through outstanding achievements in RIM and contributions to the profession.
The 2019 inductees are as follows:
- Michael Alsup, FAI, Fellow #61
- Julie Colgan, CRM, IGP, FAI, Fellow #62
- Masashi Kotani, FAI, Fellow #63
- William LeFevre, CA, CRM, FAI, Fellow #64
- Stuart Rennie, JD, FAI, Fellow #65
- Mary Sherwin, CIPP , CRM , IGP, FAI, Fellow #66
- Paula Sutton, CRM, IGP, FAI, Fellow #67
The new Fellows were honored in a presentation ceremony October 21 at ARMA InfoCon 2019, the association’s annual conference, in Nashville.