Board of Directors Election Results Announced
Thursday, February 14, 2019
The Election Management Task Force has received and validated the results of the Board of Directors election which concluded on February 1. There were 856 ballots cast for a total voter turnout of 15%.
Below is the percentage and number of votes cast for each candidate. The newly elected board members will take office July 1.
- Jason Stearns, by acclamation
- Wendy McLain, 229 votes / 26.8%
- 2nd Bradlee Davis, 148 votes / 17.3%
- 3rd Andrew SanAgustin, 125 votes / 14.6%
- 4th Andrew Ysasi, 113 votes / 13.2%
- 5th Tim Callister, 91 votes / 10.6%
- 6th Phil Guenther, 88 votes / 10.3%
- 7th Dylan Williams, 41 votes / 4.8%
- 8th James Kennedy, 21 votes / 2.5%