AIEF Calls for Researchers on Blockchain Technology
Monday, May 14, 2018
The ARMA International Educational Foundation (AIEF) is looking for a researcher to work on a freelance basis on a research project on the topic of blockchain technology.
The research should address, at a minimum, the following questions:
- Because blockchain executes a checksum at various distribution points, where is the actual record?
- What retention concerns are raised here? (Keeping as an active record, an archived record and e-discovery?)
- How is destruction defined and executed?
- Who owns the record?
- Are there defined life cycles?
- What are current standards and best practices? Do they differ by industry?
Additional information on the research project can be found on the AIEF website.
The deadline for applications is June 1. E-mail your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.