Habit 1—Program Strategy
- Learn how the 7-step model establishes fundamental components for program foundation, business engagement, and program maturity.
Habit 4 Accountability Framework (Thinking Win-Win)
- Help your users manage their information in a consistent and systematic way.
- Learn how accountability is used to enhance the RIM program for systematic, repeatable, and measurable outcomes.
- Follow an implementation plan that creates awareness, delivers training, and sets your customers on a path for success.
Putting it All Together
- Interact with Dave regarding lessons learned with a comprehensive view of implementing the RIM accountability framework using two approaches: "targeted" ONEOK and "agile" at ONE Gas.
- Learn how internal business units were introduced to, trained on, and adopted the accountability framework in each company.
Habits 5 and 7—Training, Communication, and Metrics
- Discuss various types of training and communication to keep awareness high.
- Discuss the use of program metrics to ensure the program is effective for the organization and used by employees.
- Measure how well a program is understood—and thus remains effective.
- Understand how to assess your program’s use and adoption in the workplace.
The Spring Seminar includes breakfast and lunch, plus time to visit with our exhibitor/sponsors.
Continuing education credits will be available; check back for more information or email email@example.com.
Northern New Mexico ARMA Members
By Monday, May 14, 2018: $125 per person
Monday, May 15, 2018, through Thursday, June 7, 2018: $150 per person
Non-Members (includes ARMA Members of other-or-no chapter(s))
By Monday, May 14, 2018: $150 per person
Monday, May 15, 2018, through Thursday, June 7, 2018: $175 per person
Please Note: Registration cutoff is Thursday, June 7, 2018. No registrations will be accepted after that time.
Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North
5817 Signal Ave NE
Albuquerque New Mexico, 87113
Studio Suites (One queen and a sofa pullout bed): $89
One-Bedroom Suite (2 queen beds in bedroom with separate living room w/sofa bed): $99
To make a reservation, call 505-266-7829 and select option (1) for reservations. Refer to the “ARMA group” to get the discounted rate. You will need a credit card to hold the reservation but may switch payment at time of arrival. All reservations must be made before 5/31/18; after this date the rooms will be released back to the public.
About the Speaker
Dave Foley is the Director of Records and Information Management (RIM) at ONEOK (pronounced “one oak”), a Fortune 200 diversified energy company, where he has built a state-of-the-art RIM program based upon the strategy to be discussed in this seminar. He has an extensive information technology background and more than 11 years of RIM knowledge and experience—from managing and auditing a RIM program, to building one from the ground up. He has been part of a range of industries, including international financial services, travel and transportation, global energy, and domestic midstream energy. Dave’s strong leadership is characterized by a spirit of giving back and sharing with others. Notable is his knowledge sharing and involvement when speaking at many regional ARMA chapters and meeting RIM professionals to converse openly about successes and challenges in an atmosphere of trust and support. Dave is currently the ARMA Tulsa Chapter immediate past president and is the co-chair for the ARMA Energy Industry Roundtable. An outdoor enthusiast, he enjoys hiking, biking, and flying his airplanes with his wife and two dogs.
$150.00 Non-NNM ARMA Members
$175.00 after 4:30 pm June 7
$125.00 NNM ARMA Members
$150.00 after 4:30 pm June 7