Apply Now to Help Develop ARMA Live! 2017 Conference Education
Are you interested in helping shape conference education for the next ARMA Live! annual conference? If so, there is a new volunteer opportunity waiting for you! And if you’re not keen on volunteering yourself, consider nominating someone who would be great at it.
Nomination & application deadline: January 20, 2017.
Apply now to join the Conference Education Management Group (CEMG). This group is very different than the review groups of the past. The CEMG’s role is to review session proposals and recommendations, solicit sessions and facilitators, select the most exceptional session proposals and recommendations for the ARMA 2017 conference education programs, and work with facilitators to complete their deliverables. Approximately 16 people will be selected to serve on this group, which will begin its work in February 2017 and end in October 2017.
Time commitment for volunteers:
- February-October – about 16 hours of monthly conference calls
- February-April – about 30 hours of reviewing, soliciting, and selecting sessions
- April-October – about 36 hours of managing facilitators and deliverables prior to conference
As a thank you for the significant amount of volunteer work done by the CEMG, group members will receive complimentary full conference registration (not valid with any other offers or discounts).
If you would like to nominate someone for this group, please email the following information to Kristina Franz.
- Nominee’s name, position/title, and contact information (including email and phone)
- Nominee’s biography (or a link to an online bio)
- Provide a short explanation of why you believe the nominee is qualified for this group.
If you would like to volunteer for this group, please e-mail your résumé and the following information to Kristina Franz. Acceptance will be based on a candidate’s ability to meet this criteria.
Nomination & application deadline: January 20, 2017
Thank you for considering this opportunity to help the association, the profession, and your own professional development!