ARMA Live! 2017 Conference
ARMA 2017 – 62nd Annual Conference & Expo
October 15 – 17, 2017
The Call for Submissions is now CLOSED!
ARMA International thanks you for your interest in the ARMA Live! 2017 Conference & Expo. The Call for Submissions closed on Monday, February 6, 2017. Should you have any questions about your submission, please contact Kristina Franz.
To view your submissions:
- Go to the Professional Development link at the top of the website
- Click on the Facilitator Resources link in the middle of the webpage
- Click on the Education Program Information link near the top of the webpage
- Click the My Education Programs link
- Sign in using your My ARMA account credentials
Each submission will be reviewed by the Education Department and Conference Education Management Group. You will be notified no later than April 30, 2017 of the status of your submission. Submissions will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
Submissions of a commercial nature, those which promote or market particular products and services, will not be considered.
Educational offerings should demonstrate measurable impact and results. Your emphasis should be on the application of the concept or solution presented, using simulations, exercises, and tools that enhance the learning experience. Participants want real world examples of what works and practical take-away tools/solutions.
Quality of Content
- Completeness, responsiveness, and appearance of the submission (incomplete submissions will not be reviewed)
- Well-defined, results-oriented learning objectives that can be met in the time allotted
- Content that is challenging, in-depth, practical, or cutting-edge and oriented towards managing and governing information assets
- Innovative and new approaches to current and emerging issues
- Offer or include performance improvement tools or job aids
- Relevance to the requested program topics
- Professional experience and background of the facilitator(s) as evidenced by time in the profession, current position, and contributions to the industry
- Expertise in topic areas and demonstrated interactive teaching skills as evidenced by evaluations and recommendations
Limit for Number of Facilitators
Programs are limited to three facilitators, and buzz sessions are limited to three experts plus one moderator for a total of four facilitators. Exceptions to these limits must be approved by ARMA International.
Facilitators are limited to delivering two education programs. Facilitators may serve as an expert in a buzz session or as a pre-conference facilitator in addition to delivering two education programs.
Thank you for your willingness to be a part of ARMA Live! 2017 Conference Education.