ARMA Live! 2016 Conference Call for Proposals
ARMA Live! 2016 Conference Education Call for Proposals is now CLOSED!
ARMA International thanks you for your interest in the 2016 ARMA International Conference & Expo. The Call for Proposals closed on Monday, February 8, 2016. Should you have any questions about your submission, please contact Kristina Franz.
To view your submitted proposals:
- Go to the Professional Development link at the top of the ARMA website
- Click on the Facilitator Resources link in the middle of the webpage
- Click on the Education Program Information link near the top of the webpage
- Click the My Education Programs link
- Sign in using your My ARMA account credentials
Proposal Review Details:
Each proposal will be reviewed by the Education Department and Conference Proposal Review Group. You will be notified no later than April 30, 2016 of the status of your submission. Proposals will be reviewed based on the following:
Thank you for your willingness to be a part of ARMA 2016 Conference Education.
If you have questions about the proposal review process, please contact Kristina Franz, director of education and publications, via e-mail or by phone at 913.312.1740.
ARMA 2016 – 61st Annual Conference & Expo
September 25 – 27, 2016
San Antonio, TX