Becoming a Certified Information Governance Professional (IGP)
This prep seminar provides a preview into what you'll encounter on the road to attaining the Information Governance Professional (IGP) certification. While you will not be "taught to the test," you will review the six domain areas that are on the examination, learn study techniques, and work through sample questions. This is your opportunity to gain knowledge of the qualification requirements, the registration process, and the value of having the IGP designation. Importantly, you will have ample Q-and-A time as well.
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Define the anticipated role of the IGP and the value to the organization
- Describe the requirements and registration process to sit for the IGP certification exam
- Identify and summarize the six domain areas in the IGP certification
- Apply study strategies to your IGP certification prep
Diane Carlisle, CRM, IGP, is the Executive Director of Content for ARMA International. She provides direction for the development of ARMA International’s educational offerings and represents the association in various professional venues. She has over 30 years of experience in the field of records and information management and has worked for organizations in a variety of industries. Carlisle is a past winner of the Distinguished Service Award and a co-author of a Britt Literary Award.
Here’s what others have to say about this seminar:
- Listening to Diane and conversing with the other attendees contributed most to my learning.
- The groups and case studies with their resulting conversations were good.
- The leaders were very engaging and they actually cared if we understood.
Need a place to stay for the night? Reserve a room at the same hotel where the roadshow will take place: Hartford
Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport St. Louis
28 Day Hill Road – Windsor, Connecticut 06095
Sheraton Lakeside Chalet at Westport
191 Westport Plaza – St. Louis, MO 63146
Calgary Courtyard Marriott
2500 48th Avenue NE--Calgary, AB T3J4V8
Washington D.C. FHI 360
Event venue only. No hotel rooms at this location.
Please search online to find hotels nearby.
Made possible by the generous support of our sponsor: