Southeast and Southwest Regions Leadership Conference
Join fellow Southeast and Southwest Regions chapter volunteers in Orlando, Fla. Aug. 5 - 6 for two days of valuable training and information to help enhance your leadership skills.
Each summer, ARMA International and your regional team strive to bring you the experience that keeps chapter leaders coming back again and again. New this year: Combined region events allow for a greater variety of chapters and members to network and to learn.
What to expect:
- Updates from the ARMA International Board of Directors
- Training for chapter leaders on resources from ARMA Headquarters and Region Leadership Teams
- Guided breakouts and idea sharing
- Leadership training that can be used in your chapter and beyond
- Building networks with colleagues and chapter leaders
Schedule of events:
- Aug. 4 – Arrive
- Aug. 5 – Leadership and Development - 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Aug. 5 – Evening social activity
- Aug. 6 – Leadership and Development – 8:00 am – Noon
- Detailed agenda outlined here
$150 per person
Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa
1900 Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
$129 a night
Reservations must be received by 5 pm Tuesday, July 5.
Please click here to make a reservation.
Thank you to our sponsor: