Southeast and Southwest Regions Leadership Conference
Join fellow Southeast and Southwest Regions chapter volunteers in New Orleans, LA, July 7-8 for two days of valuable training and information to help enhance your leadership skills.
Each summer, ARMA International and your regional team strive to bring you the experience that keeps chapter leaders coming back again and again. New this year: Combined region events allow for a greater variety of chapters and members to network and to learn.
What to expect:
- Updates from the ARMA International Board of Directors
- Training for chapter leaders on resources from ARMA Headquarters and Region Leadership Teams
- Guided breakouts and idea sharing
- Leadership training that can be used in your chapter and beyond
- Building networks with colleagues and chapter leaders
Schedule of events:
- July 6 – Arrive
- July 7 – Leadership and Development - 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- July 8 – Leadership and Development - 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Detailed outline available here
$150 per person
DoubleTree New Orleans
300 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
$139 a night
Reservations must be received by 5 pm Tuesday, June 13.
Please click here to make a reservation.