Mid-Atlantic and Northeast Regions Leadership Conference
Hotel deadline June 10!
Join fellow Mid-Atlantic and Northeast Regions chapter volunteers in Providence, RI, July 8-9 for two days of valuable training and information to help enhance your leadership skills.
Each summer, ARMA International and your regional team strive to bring you the experience that keeps chapter leaders coming back again and again. New this year: Combined region events allow for a greater variety of chapters and members to network and to learn.
What to expect:
- Updates from the ARMA International Board of Directors
- Training for chapter leaders on resources from ARMA Headquarters and Region Leadership Teams
- Guided breakouts and idea sharing
- Leadership training that can be used in your chapter and beyond
- Building networks with colleagues and chapter leaders
Schedule of events:
- July 7 – Arrive
- July 8 – Leadership and Development - 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- July 8 – Evening social activity
- July 9 – Leadership and Development – 8:00 am – Noon
- Detailed outline available here
$150 per person
21 Atwells Avenue
Providence, RI 02903
$139 per night
Reservations must be received by June 10.
To make a reservation please call 800-445-8667 and identify yourself with ARMA International Region Leadership Conferences. Or book online here
Thank you to our sponsors: