Great Northwest and Pacific Regions Leadership Conference
Join fellow Great Northwest and Pacific Regions chapter volunteers in Reno, Nev., July 29-30 for two days of valuable training and information to help enhance your leadership skills.
Each summer, ARMA International and your regional team strive to bring you the experience that keeps chapter leaders coming back again and again. New this year: Combined region events allow for a greater variety of chapters and members to network and to learn.
What to expect:
- Updates from the ARMA International Board of Directors
- Training for chapter leaders on resources from ARMA Headquarters and Region Leadership Teams
- Guided breakouts and idea sharing
- Leadership training that can be used in your chapter and beyond
- Building networks with colleagues and chapter leaders
Schedule of events:
- July 28 – Arrive
- July 29 – Leadership and Development - 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- July 29– Evening social activity
- July 30 – Leadership and Development – 8:00 am – Noon
- Detailed outline available here
$150 per person
Whitney Peak Hotel
255 North Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89501
$99 per night
Reservations must be received by Tuesday, June 28.
To make a reservation please call 775-398-5400 and identify yourself with ARMA International.
Thank you to our sponsors: