Great Northwest and Pacific Regions Leadership Conference
Join fellow Great Northwest and Pacific Regions chapter volunteers in Seattle, WA, July 7-8 for two days of valuable training and information to help enhance your leadership skills.
Each summer, ARMA International and your regional team strive to bring you the experience that keeps chapter leaders coming back again and again.
What to expect:
- Updates from the ARMA International Board of Directors
- Training for chapter leaders on resources from ARMA Headquarters and Region Leadership Teams
- Guided breakouts and idea sharing
- Leadership training that can be used in your chapter and beyond
- Building networks with colleagues and chapter leaders
Schedule of events:
- July 6 – Arrive
- July 7 – Leadership and Development - 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- July 8 – Leadership and Development - 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Detailed outline available here
$150 per person
DoubleTree Seattle Airport
18740 International Blvd.
Seattle, WA 98188
$174 a night
Reservations must be received by 5 pm Tuesday, June 6.
Please use this link to book your room: DoubleTree Seattle Airport
To register as a group or to request an invoice for a chapter for any of the U.S. conferences, please use this form: Group registration form