By completing the mentor matching survey, you are accepting the ARMA Mentorship Commitment. Violations of this commitment may result in a reassessment of participation in the mentorship program.
- Time Commitment: Participants are asked to have an initial conversation within two weeks of being matched and then to communicate monthly as a minimum commitment. If the mentor or mentee feels that the time commitment is no longer being honored, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confidentiality: No parties shall disclose to any third party any personal details communicated during the mentorship program without explicit permission from the other party with the exception of conduct violations which should be reported only to email@example.com.
- Professionalism: Interactions between mentors and mentees will remain entirely professional.
- Participants in the mentorship program will not exchange financial, medical, mental health or legal information/advice.
- Participants in the mentorship program will not pursue business relationships or promote goods or services from sources in which they have a financial or personal interest.
- Communications shall not include use offensive content. Offensive language includes, but is not limited to, (i) profanity or verbal abuse (ii) sexually suggestive comments and (iii) derogatory remarks directed towards any individual or group of individuals based on religion, race, color, ethnicity, country of origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or sexual identity. “Communications” refers to communications via any media – for example, in-person, phone, mail, photographs, voice-mail, audio conferencing, video conferencing, audio recordings, video recordings, e-mail, electronic text messaging, computer files supplied on physical media, and computer files transferred electronically. If any participant expresses unwillingness, reluctance, or discomfort in discussing any topic that raised, all parties involved must promptly cease pursuing that topic.