Information Governance: Technology in the Spotlight
The methods in which companies manage how their information is used, shared, and analyzed are the focus of this Opening General Session. A panel of industry-leading top executives will review emerging technologies effecting information governance and records and information management, all while defending their organization’s position. Forrester analyst Brian Hill will facilitate the discussion.
- Reed Irvin, vice president, information governance, Autonomy
- Jeff Bettencourt, vice president and general manager of information governance, Information Intelligence Group, EMC Corp.
- Craig Rhinehart, director of ECM product strategy, IBM
- Jim Cuff, vice president, strategy, Iron Mountain Digital
- Victor Owuor, senior director, software development, Oracle
- Darren Knipp, chief technology officer, Perceptive Software