ARMA 2013 Expo Hall
Open October 28-29
Need some quiet time away from the Casino? You won't find it at the Expo... This place is rockin' baby!
Monday October 28, 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday October 29, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
See the industry’s emerging technologies presented by more than 150 exhibitors at the ARMA Expo. This is your chance to see the top solutions in content management, e-discovery, cloud computing, e-mail management, archiving, and much, much more.
The Expo is FREE to registered attendees (a $100 value) and includes:
- FREE admission to the opening general session featuring Frank Abagnale of Catch Me if You Can fame
- FREE education sessions in the Expo Hall
- FREE guidance at the Consultants Corner
- FREE product demonstrations
- FREE beverages during break times
- FREE massage at the Relaxation Station
- FREE pub crawl in the Expo Hall Tuesday evening
- FREE poster sessions featuring late-breaking research and results
- WIN PRIZES! Register at selected vendor booths
- WIN CASH! Participate in the Grand Prize Giveaway game for the chance to win a cash prize
- BID on fantastic items (e.g., electronics, jewelry, art) in the AIEF
- CHARGING STATION: Charge Up! Get an energy boost during your meeting breaks at the Mobile Charging Station sponsored by Cornerstone Records Management. Located close to the Veronese and Bassano meeting rooms
- WiFi LOUNGE: Stay connected while visiting the Expo at the WiFi Lounge, located at the front of the Exhibit Hall. Open during exhibit hall hours only. Sponsored by RSD
Visit to the Expo Hall to Find:
Have a records or governance issue that is keeping you up at night? Sit down with the industry’s top consultants to get answers to your most pressing problems.
- Cadence Group
- Contoural, Inc.
- EDJ Group Inc.
- IMERGE Consulting
- Kaizen InfoSource
- Matrix Logic Corporation
- Prime Compliance
Get answers to your challenging RIM questions during 10 different 45-minute sessions. You’ll receive product and service explanations direct from top vendors in the industry.
Silent Auction Benefiting the ARMA International Educational Foundation (AIEF)
Bidding Hours: Monday, October 28, 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. – Tuesday, October 29, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Winning Bidders Pick Up:
Tuesday, October 28, 2 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Pick up in EXPO Hall)
Wednesday, October 29, 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Pick up in Registration Area)
While in the Exhibit hall, be sure to visit the AIEF Silent Auction. The AIEF and YOU can help your fellow records and information managers raise much needed funding for records and information management research and education. Don’t miss out on any of the great items donated by ARMA International members and exhibitors.
- Coach Bleecker Legacy Scout Bag – Donated by Open Text
- Apple iPad Mini with 32GB memory, WiFi and cellular capabilities – Donated by Kaizen InfoSource, LLC
- Certificate for one FREE pair of Maui Jim sunglasses – Donated by Alfresco Software, Inc.
- Apple iPad Mini – Donated by Prime Compliance
- Xerox Mobile Scanner – Donated by Office Gemini
- Jawbone UP Wristband – Donated by NovoDynamics, Inc.
- Roku-Wireless Digital Media Player-Donated by Canon Business Process Services
- Jawbone Jambox Ultra-Portable Speaker- Donated by NovoDynamics, Inc.
- Amazon Gift Card- Donated by Access Sciences Corporation
- Bose Headphones – Donated by RSD
- 1-hour of Consulting with Donald Skupsky-Donated by Information Requirements Clearinghouse
- 16 GB iPad Mini – Donated by Opex Corporation
- HP Officejet 150 Mobile All-in-One Printer- Donated By HP/Autonomy
- 16GB iPad Mini- Donated by Belfor
- Titlest Golf Bag-Donated by Belfor
Beverage Breaks –FREE for Conference Attendees!
Monday, October 28, 2:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. and 3:15 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, October 29, 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Mix and mingle with the exhibitors and take a beverage break, while you’re discovering the latest technology that can assist you in implementing what you’ve just learned in your education sessions.
Grand Prize Giveaway Drawing
Tuesday, October 29, 5:15 p.m.
The best odds can be found in the Expo hall. Participate in the Grand Prize Giveaway and you can be a winner without pulling a lever! Locate the Grand Prize Giveaway game card in your conference bag (full-conference attendees) or head to the ARMA Central booth (#543) for a game card and instructions. Be sure to get your card stamped by participating exhibitors. When your card is complete, take it to ARMA Central for approval. Sorry, exhibitor employees and their families do not qualify to win. You must have your card completed, entered in the raffle, and be present at 5:15 p.m., Tuesday, October 29, for a chance to win.
ARMA International Educational Foundation Poster Sessions
Monday – Tuesday, October 28-29, Facilitated Oct. 29, 11a.m. -1 p.m.
Poster sessions provide an excellent forum for you to get the latest information governance research in an informal, visual, and interactive setting. Posters showcase speculative, late-breaking research and results while introducing interesting and innovative topics.
Pub Crawl and Cocktail Party
Tuesday, October 29, 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Explore the Expo Hall during the Pub Crawl and you’ll see booths with snacks and adult refreshments. You’ll find a variety of offerings by participating exhibitors like KnowledgeLake, Iron Mountain, Recall, Cornerstone Records Management, Infolinx System Solutions, Rand Secure Archive, HP Autonomy, and RSD. Make your way around the Expo Hall to learn about the information management industry’s leading solutions in a relaxed social setting – its social networking in its original form!
- Alfresco - Booth 357
- Collabware- Booth 622
- Cornerstone Records Management – Booth 213
- HP/Autonomy – Booth 115
- IBM-Booth 235
- Infolinx System Solutions – Booth 207
- Iron Mountain – Booth 403
- Kern, Inc. - Booth 337
- KnowledgeLake - Booth 523
- Laserfiche – Booth 327
- Open Text – Booth 435
- Paragon Solutions – Booth 515
- Polygon - Booth 229
- Rand Secure Archive- Booth 253
- Recall – Booth 219
- Recommind – Booth 341
- RSD – Booth 617
- IBM-Booth 235
Meet the Facilitators
Tuesday, October 29, 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Expo Hall Session Room 760
Here’s your chance to ask burning questions that were raised and unanswered during sessions. Meet and mingle with many of facilitators you met throughout the week. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere to gain in depth knowledge about a professional issue or subject that affects you the most. This event takes place during the Pub Crawl. So you can enjoy cocktails and refreshments while networking with peers and industry experts.
Book Signing in the Exhibit Hall – Mr. Frank W. Abagnale, author, Catch Me If You Can
Monday, October 28 10:35 a.m. - Noon
Expo Hall, HP/Autonomy exhibit booth #115
Bring your copy of Catch Me If You Can (advanced purchase available through the ARMA International Bookstore) to the HP/Autonomy exhibit booth #115 on Monday, Oct. 28th from 10:35 a.m. – noon and get in line to have your copy signed. Book signing is on a first-come basis during the this time. Don't miss this opportunity to catch Mr. Abagnale and have him sign your book in person.
Thank you to the sponsor of our Conference Grand Opening Speaker,
Bring a colleague to the Expo! You’ll both benefit from FREE world-class content and information about the latest information governance solution trends.